Parts of the Whole

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Air Supply

Did you know that you're supposed to breathe when exercising? Yeah think about it. Ever been midway thru a workout and realize you've been holding your breath and you desperately need oxygen or you'll turn into Jello? Then, instead of taking said breath, you try to exhale AND inhale at the same time, making ghastly noises that should never come out of a human being and creating a new kind of burning sensation in your lungs. Happens to me all the time and it's usually induced by this woman.

Oh Jillian Michaels, you beast. Now if only I could make a picture of this beast


eating that beast, you'd get a pretty accurate picture of how I feel about Jillian after a workout. However, the next day when my pants are big enough to pull on without unbuttoning and I notice the only muffin top I have is on my plate, I feel more like this.

Source: tumblr.com via Gina on Pinterest


How do you feel about exercising??

2 comments:

  1. I want to love exercise but alas it hasn't happened yet... I am waiting patiently. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will wait patiently together, perhaps whilst nibbling on some of that olive bread you had??

      Delete

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!