Parts of the Whole

Thursday, October 20, 2011

**Reading Recommendation** Renegade Mothering

The first rule of blogging: every one talks about blogging. In order to be successful (or at least dream about having a hope of being successful), you must network. In my extensive "networking" (I spend way more time reading than writing), I have come across some wonderful blogs, like My Little Miss Stubborn, and some not so great and shall remain nameless.

When in need of a little laughter (and when one is unemployed, laughter is a must), there is one blogger that I love and am convinced spends time in my head is Janelle at Renegade Mothering. If you like things rated G, please go read something else. Although, I highly recommend taking a moment to read her post about her husband, Mac. I really really really really really heart reading about true love and real men. You know what I'm talking about. The kind of love that sees you drowning in a puddle of drool on your pillow and still wants to play hide the kniche. The kind of man who drinks a pot of coffee and then goes off to work, but only after replacing the tiny hatchling back into the nest that it fell from.That's what Janelle's post is about (at least I think so, I think that's where she's going. That's my interpretation and I'm sticking to it!). And really? Who amongst us is so hard-hearted that we don't go awwwwwwwwww over a guy who pushes his baby daughter in a stroller? Oh you, really, well don't let the door hit you on the way out.

So if you're looking to restore your faith in men or just have a spare moment between kniche finding sessions, head on over to Renegade Mothering.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thank you. That's exactly what I was writing about...I'm flattered by your compliments.

    And very lucky to have that guy around. You said it well. And he does push his baby in a stroller - he also wears her in the baby carrier!! Haha! that's impressive for real! Smile.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!