Parts of the Whole

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

*Reading Recommendation* My Little Miss Stubborn

I really need to get off my overly large bum and find a job but before I go I wanted to share this with you.

October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month. I became aware of this thru my religious reading of the blog My Little Miss Stubborn. Mommy Megan chronicles the adventures of the adorable (and irresistible) Eleanor Claire or Ellie. I'm not sure how I came across her blog, but I can't get enough of the information that Megan gives, as well as the pictures (the "I heart faces" posts are my all time favorites!). So, if you have a moment, pop on over to My Little Miss Stubborn, where they are participating in 31 for 21, which means a post related to DS every day for the month of October.
 

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! The whole point of this big blog challenge right now is raising awareness, and thank you for helping me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome. Just thought I'd spread a little love. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!