Parts of the Whole

Monday, October 10, 2011

*Meatless Monday* Pysch!

I of course had something planned for today but Husband called around 2ish to let me know we'd been invited over to the Golf Course Girls' (our first friends here in OR) house for dinner. After a quick trip to Safeway for potato salad and wine (because I may be undomestic but I never show up empty handed), we'll be eating pulled pork. Be jealous.

So tell me, what are you eating today? Going meatless? Or delving into your carnivorous side??

Melodie suggests cow ears.

2 comments:

  1. There happens to be a Chipotle on the way home from the gym..hehe..but we keep it pretty healthy and go for the burrito bowl with tons of grilled veggies (and maybe some meat too?). Now I just have to work up enough motivation to go work out! ;) P.S. Cute pic of Melodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give Melodie's left food for some Chipotle. She's very cute until she pees the bed at 12 am.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!