Parts of the Whole

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Identify yourself!!

I love how moving to a new place full of wonder and excitement makes you remember all the things you hate about moving in the first place such as transferring utilities, packing, cleaning, change of address forms, etc. So I thought I'd take a moment to have a little fun but I need your help.

In order to keep our girls safe and sound, we need to get them tags with our new address on them. We've narrowed it down to two choices but we're leaving the final selection up to you. The options are:


(Irish Shamrock Pet Id Tag from hotdogcollars.com)



(Michigan Wolverines Engraved Pet Id Tag also from hotdogcollars.com)

Here are the rules:

1) either answer in the poll or leave a comment or both stating which tag you like best.

2) check out www.hotdogcollars.com while you're at it.

Okay, I guess there was one rule and one highly suggested option. You can vote up until Wednesday, September 21st (for all of you not paying attention that gives you a week).

P.S. I realize that in a perfect blogger world I would have some kind of incentive like a tag of your own or the privilege of giving me a massage, but alas, I'm just not that cool yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!