Parts of the Whole

Friday, May 13, 2011

Can't Win 'Em All

So today will be a two post day, since Blogger was down yesterday when I went to post about my tuna salad experience. This was not such a big deal, because as meals go, this was not my favorite. Don't get me wrong, it was super filling and good, just lacking compared to the other salads I made this week. The recipe does call for fresh parsley, which I didn't have, and I used red onion, but the red onion was delicious and I can't imagine fresh parsley being this recipe's golden ticket. Either way, it affirmed my belief that tuna should be served in a casserole drenched in fattening  life altering sauce.

What you don't see is the Ranch dressing I drizzled on the greens before the tuna was heaped on. Very glad I did.
P.S. I don't have any votes on the poll for what next week's ingredient should be! C'mon help a sista out! I mean, after all, you probably voted yourself as mostly to succeed in high school, so I know you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!