Parts of the Whole

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My pumpkin and me

I heart pumpkins and while this is a recent development, I have embraced it wholeheartedly. Pumpkin spice lattes, carving pumpkins, even...pumpkin pizza.




On Saturday, I finally convinced Husband to buy me a pumpkin. On our way home from running some errands, we stopped by a pumpkin stand set up by our local FFA. It was a double treat because the humane society was also having their Halloween costume party so we got to see some cute pooches all dressed up (I didn't get the girls costumes this year, which was okay since it was cold and rainy and I probably couldn't have gotten Mandie to leave the apartment anyway).

 My perfect pumpkin


Meet Charlie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!