Parts of the Whole

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Theme for tonight: Sodium

My slow cooker did it again. Three cans, four chicken thighs, and a cup of rice for 4+ hours. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken is an understatement. I really do need to break out the recipe for cream of mushroom soup I was given because these canned renditions are making me retain water worse than the Hoover Dam.

Also, I don't mean to toot my own horn, but this is my blog, so I will. I'm a great veggie eater. I eat pretty much any and all veggies, including lima beans. I already love broccoli but now I refuse to have broccoli unless I've made cheese sauce to go on top of it (minus the teaspoon of salt; even though it was sea salt (and the recipe only called for 1/2 tsp), it was over the top). However, who knew it would take me close to AN HOUR to find a cheese sauce recipe?

Now I must wait for it all to digest before I make Scott get up and scoop me some ice cream. HUSBAND! ICE CREAM! NOW!


CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!! SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Broccoli. With CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAUCE!!!!!!!



Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!