Parts of the Whole

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Second Time Around

Who's ready for a flashback? This week is crazy, with a change to my hours, the Taste of Home Cooking show is in town and I'm starting a new 10k training program. Since I have quite a few new Facebook followers (thanks to SITS Girls!), I thought I'd highlight some of the posts that got me to where I am today.


And the one that started it all...

I appreciate everyone who takes time out of their busy (and probably more domestic) lives to read my blog and hope to have some new food posts very soon. That is, as soon as dinner stops coming from a box.


Melodie says "Thanks for stopping by. Wanna snuggle?"

4 comments:

  1. Dinner out of a box?? Ahh.. that's painful to my ears ;)

    I'm training for a 10k, too!! When is yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dinner out of a box is also painful to my gut. My 10k isn't until March; I'm very very slow though, so I probably should've started training last October.

      Delete
  2. What a cute little snuggle buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is cute...until she wants needs to potty in pouring down rain with wind gusts of 30mph. Then she's a potential pound puppy.

      Delete

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!