Parts of the Whole

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

**Tantalizing Tuesday** (Alliteration Never Gets Old)

Photo dump! This is what I was up to when I was on my break. Enjoy!

I love the color golden brown...and not just because it's my skin tone.

Check out this recipe at Cooking Nibbles.

Vegetarian chili. I recommend making this in a very large pot. Very. Large.

Believe it or not, I use a crust shield. That's right, I'm Betty Crocker old school.

Chicken Pot Pie

The beginnings of my leftover turkey casserole. It's become a tradition. A tasty tradition.

Here are the cranberries making a reappearance.

With the addition of the cranberry sauce, this meal tastes like Thanksgiving dinner all over again. The bread crumbs on top are spot on for stuffing.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I crave cranberry sauce every time I look at this post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!