Parts of the Whole

Friday, November 11, 2011

Food Friday

Another action packed week in The UDG casa. Husband's grandfather's health is failing, so Husband flew out last week to be with his family. Upon coming home, he gave me the royal treatment. Not only did I get to take a nap on Sunday, but he whipped up some jambalaya as well. You can be jealous. Sure I cooked the rest of the week, but for one night I got to sit on the couch a la Al Bundy style. I live an excellent life.

 Sunday: Uncle Mark's Jambalaya

Turkey sausage browned and water added.

We Husband used Zatarain's Jambalaya mix and added shrimp meat.

Best meal of the week! Can't wait to have it again.
 Monday: Slow Cooked Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Don't forget to vote for me (#76) on this post
Tuesday: Ground Turkey Tacos w/ The UDG's Go To Rice
Takes all of 30 minutes. Perfect dinner after a double shift.
 Wednesday: Easy and Delicious Chicken
This chicken was so tender is practically shredded itself.

I'm still working on perfecting these rolls but everything else was awesome.

Thursday: Everything in the Potato Soup

Rather than throw things in the trash, I did a fridge purge and threw everything in one pot.
Don't forget to check out the What's Cooking page for all the tastiness.

PS Here's my last shameless plug (for this post): Vote for #76!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!