Parts of the Whole

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Progress...

Bubbles is not in his cage, the laundry space hasn't been measured yet, all clothes are still in the bins they were packed in and I have no clue where my contacts are BUT my kitchen is completely finished and stocked. We actually sat at our kitchen table for a meal for the first time since...moving on, I have so missed cooking. I could feel the stress melt away as the apartment filled with the smell of minestrone. Finally beginning to feel like we're home. Haven't made it to pomegranate margarita time yet but only because I just found the ice cube tray. One thing at a time.


I have room for my table!! And the pretty Husband "bought" for me.
Ahoy there matey. (Get it? Galley kitchen, naval reference? Get it?)
Getting ready for our first meal.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on settling into your new apartment. I know how stressful moving can be-

    Cheers.
    Velva

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!