Parts of the Whole

Friday, September 9, 2011

Glutton for Punishment

Driving home for lunch today behind a car from Oregon, I realized that I am about to move to a state full of Oregon drivers. You know these drivers even before you see their license plate; they drive 80-90 mph or 45-50 mph in a 65 zone; they never yield and love to try to get in your trunk from behind; they stop at the light when it's green and honk at you for not going when it's red. I know, I know, most of you are thinking, but you live in California the land of too many cars in too many lanes. Right, but at least we know how to navigate around each other. I mean, Washington drivers are somewhat better; don't get me wrong, they're still bad but tolerable compared to Oregon's.

The things we do for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!