Parts of the Whole

Friday, May 20, 2011

Oopsie Daisy

So I realize that Pasta Week took an abrupt ending, mainly because I went to buy ground turkey and they demanded my soul and that of any future unborn children as payment. After muttering a few choice words at the atrociously priced meat, I came home and had two pieces of cheesecake and thawed some spaghetti sauce I had in the freezer. It was all down hill from there.

I can, however, with great confidence, say that I don't give a flying laden swallow's air speed velocity, as Husband comes home today after being gone for over a month. I have already ordered his dinner request (pizza from Papa John's) and changed the sheets in our bed. Tomorrow, we celebrate our anniversary and if I do grace you with a post between now and Monday morning, consider yourselves lucky blessed by the heavens themselves (unless you are in heaven, because well the world ends tomorrow, so it's a good thing Husband is coming home today so we can send things out with a bang *winky face*).

P.S. I don't think Mandie believes me that Husband is coming home today. Every time I say the word "daddy," she just tucks into a little ball and sighs. You can't tell me animals don't feel loneliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!