Parts of the Whole

Thursday, May 26, 2011

If you don't have anything to say, write a blog anyway...

I've been absent, I know, but if you could see the state of our apartment since Husband's arrival home (*insert momentous cheering here*), you'd understand why I feel guilty if I even think about looking at the computer. Although, I just came home for lunch and Husband was here and I could see that the carpets were vacuumed, the dishwasher was going and the girls ginormous water dispenser had been filled. True love wins me over every time.

I have pictures and stories to share but since my old man is leaving again to go back to Oregon in a few days, it might be awhile before they make their way on to here. For now, I'm soaking up the conversation, laughter and cooking for two. Be back soon.