Parts of the Whole

Thursday, May 26, 2011

If you don't have anything to say, write a blog anyway...

I've been absent, I know, but if you could see the state of our apartment since Husband's arrival home (*insert momentous cheering here*), you'd understand why I feel guilty if I even think about looking at the computer. Although, I just came home for lunch and Husband was here and I could see that the carpets were vacuumed, the dishwasher was going and the girls ginormous water dispenser had been filled. True love wins me over every time.

I have pictures and stories to share but since my old man is leaving again to go back to Oregon in a few days, it might be awhile before they make their way on to here. For now, I'm soaking up the conversation, laughter and cooking for two. Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!