Parts of the Whole

Monday, July 5, 2010

What do you mean I'm not done yet????

Our apartment is two bedrooms, one bathroom. It's not huge but a good size for two people and two dogs (well one dog and one thirty pound sausage with legs). Lately it's been feeling kind of small and after today, when I took out a huge ottoman, a storage shelf thingy, and another piece of furniture that must have been so useless I can't even remember what it was, I realized why. Way way way too much furniture. I rearranged our living room, the nook and our spare bedroom and I'm ready to drop dead (much like the aforementioned dogs have done and all they did was follow me from room to room all day).

I still need to finish our bedroom and the bathroom. Not going to happen, I have lost all motivation. I suppose if I had started this morning like I had planned on, I'd have gotten it all done. Instead, the girls curled up next to me while I was checking my email at 6:30 this morning and the next thing I know it's 10. Tried to get up but Melodie just scooted closer and before I know it my phone is ringing at 11:30. I didn't get my grocery shopping done either. I think I'll give myself a B+ for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!