Parts of the Whole

Friday, July 23, 2010

Totally in Love

Just when I'm ready to turn into a crying, hot mess puddle of goo, like say for instance when the power steering goes out on my car when I'm trying to get dinner, my white knight comes riding in (literally, he drives a harley). Not only did he drop what he was doing at work to come to my rescue, he called our mechanic, arranged to have a buddy tow the car, made sure his new truck tire had air so I could drive the truck, and then brought me my car at work with a full tank of gas. I love him. I loves that he babies our dogs, I love that he watches Pawn Stars with me, I love that he works his butt off six days a week to make sure we have what we need. And yeah, I love how he looks in board shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!