Parts of the Whole

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

June Birchbox/Ipsy Empties

I love getting mail and subscriptions services feed that love. When my Birchbox box and Ipsy bag arrive in the mail, I can't wait to get them home and open them. After Monkey goes to bed, I sit on my bed and open them and take each item out one by one. There is lots of oohing and aahing (and if the Cable Guy comes in while I'm in the middle of it, a lot of head nodding). The reason I show you all my empties is because if I may receive a product and never use it, so what good does that do. If I'm showing you an empty product, I've used it and can give a review. If you're anything like me, just seeing a product is not going to convince me of anything. So here's what I used up this month.


Make sure to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up. Also head over to my Facebook page. There will be a giveaway when we hit 100 likes. XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!