Parts of the Whole

Thursday, June 18, 2015

All Good Things...

For a long time this blog has been known as a cooking blog for my domestically challenged alter ego. Unfortunately, since giving birth, I no longer have the time or brain cells to keep up with a written blog. However, I don't want to abandon having a creative outlet all together, so I've turned to vlogging. You can find my vlogging channel here (be sure to click subscribe if you would like faster access to my videos) or you can continue to follow me here where I will also be posting my videos. If you really like a video, though, I'd appreciate it if you would go to my channel and give it a thumbs up. Thank you to all my readers who have stuck it out the past couple of years (and a couple of identity crises)! Here's my very first video explaining my transition. Enjoy! XO, Sara (what I have a real name?! Oh yes I do)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!