Parts of the Whole

Monday, December 12, 2011

**Meatless Monday** Three Types of Cheese?! Yes please!

Every since I was little, I've been more of a vegetarian. Don't get me wrong, when I could eat red meat, I did my colon some hurtin'. Still, I prefer salad over steak and fruit over whatever the meat equivalent to fruit is. Then when you add cheese, make that 3 KINDS of cheese, well, that makes for one happy Undomestic Goddess.

I have to stop forgetting that my oven cooks way hotter than it should, but the golden brown bits did taste scrumptious.

Was thoroughly satisfied with this 3-Cheese Pasta Bake.
How about yourself? Do you prefer the meatless meals or is it bring on the beef??

2 comments:

  1. For me it's bring on the chicken! I do enjoy the occasional meatless meal, the trick is to get it past my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat a ton of chicken and I love it. Occasionally, though, I have to cook up a steak for Husband. It's everything I can do to keep from licking it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!