Parts of the Whole

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lesson Learned

Apparently even after a year of searching for my glasses which were packed in a box in our spare room, I still need glasses. Went to Trader Joe's, picked up some dried cranberries, worked out this morning (still working on my love/hate relationship with Jillian Michaels as well), went to open up said cranberries for a post-suicidal attempt snack and discovered the single most disgusting thing that has ever been placed on any grocery store shelf: orange flavored dried cranberries. They are so overly sweet and way overly flavored that I ate two little cranberries and almost upchucked. Needless to say, I will be paying WAYYYYYYYYY more attention next time I go in to buy my favorite snack.

Orange flavored crap: 1

Me: 0

PS Anyone else ever buy anything and then get home only to discover a) you too need a new pair of glasses because you bought the wrong thing or b) you bought the correct item only to be scarred by it horrifyingness?

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure that I left a comment here already about an unfortunate sweet pickle incident. But I think your blog hates me :P

    Glasses are good for shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!