Parts of the Whole

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Don't Be Bitter Debra...

I am cranky. Very very cranky. It may have something to do with the fact that it's almost July in Redding, where it averages triple digit heat, and our a/c is broken. Or it may that I haven't run in a while. Maybe it's because I can't eat this everyday for the rest of my life.

Clam Chowder from McMenamin's in Lincoln City, OR

Or maybe, just maybe, it's because I spent the best weekend ever with Husband and now we're apart again. We saw the Kite Festival, walked on the beach, went to an Aaron Lewis concert and slept in the same bed in the same room in the same city.

And so I am cranky. I feel the urge to snap at people, give them dirty looks and just be a general all around curmudgeon. Oh and it's raining, which is kind of good because it keeps everything cooler but annoying in the fact that the girls treat rain like I'm pouring hot acid on their bodies and refuse to stay outside long enough to poop but instead leave me treasures by the front door. Effing rain.

P.S. Can anyone name the movie the title of the post came from??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!