Parts of the Whole

Friday, April 29, 2011

Food Friday

So apparently I'm incapable of saving a picture on my phone (my ineptitude astounds even me sometimes), so I have no physical evidence of the Ham-to-put-all-other-hams-to-shame. It was edible and super tender but I think I can do better. Testing this theory will have to wait until next year, though, because ham is $&#&%R^ expensive.

Since the Ham-to-put-all-other-hams-to-shame was the only bit of epicurean anything I've done this week, I thought I'd share a video of something completely unrelated. One of my coworkers got me a huge singing balloon for my birthday and Melodie was not quite sure how to feel about the floating monstrosity. Actually, she had quite a bit to say about it.


Ah puppy.

Next Friday: Panini Week! Bought some amazing sourdough bread from Trader Joe's in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!